My unique system for speaking a new language is so powerful that I guarantee it will work for you — or I'll give you your money back.
This system works even if you:
- Have "no time" time to learn a language
- Feel nervous about having real conversations with native speakers
- Have tried and failed before to speak a new language
- Struggle to stay motivated to learn
- Have "no talent" for languages
- Are a total beginner, a "false beginner" or an intermediate learner
- Want to learn for a specific reason. For a trip, for your loved one, for work.
- Want to learn Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Korean, Japanese… or any other language
Following my system, you'll learn any language to conversational level in 90 days.
“[When I started] I could fit probably everything I knew into less than 30 seconds. And at the end of the 90 days, I went past my 15 minute goal. I had a 30 minute conversation after 90 days!”
Learning a new language stimulates your brain. It allows you to experience other cultures from the inside. And it gives you the confidence to start conversations with people you'd otherwise never have met.
Do you want to...
- Have real, comfortable conversations in a new language
- Live and work overseas
- Open your mind to different cultures
- Make new friends from other countries
- Travel the world (freely and comfortably)
- Develop deeper connection with your family
- Talk to new people and create amazing connections
Then join me inside:Yes - I want to have a 15 minute conversation in 90 days
I've asked thousands of language learners about their biggest barriers to speaking a new language.
Here's what they tell me:
"I have no time to learn a language"
"I'm not talented at languages"
"I don't know how to find the courage to talk to people"
“I bought a million and one books but I don’t have the motivation to use them.”
"I get nervous when initiating a conversation"
“I have no idea where to begin.”
"I'm scared of making mistakes and looking stupid"
Do you identify with any of these comments?
I do, for sure.
When I moved to Spain in my early 20's, I could only speak English. I lived there six months, and I was still terrified of starting a conversation in Spanish. I took Spanish classes. Even then, I didn't have the confidence to go out and talk to people.
Eventually something changed… and fairly quickly, I became fluent in Spanish and confident at speaking the language in real conversations. I'll share more on that in a moment.
But *spoiler alert*, here's what I've found.
Following the right method, you can:
- Become a motivated language learner who always has time for languages
- Find the grit to succeed at languages
- Impress your friends with your language smarts
- Make new friends from around the world
- Have a 15-minute conversation in a new language after just 90 days (did I say that already?)
That might sound too good to be true. If you'd have told me that while I was first learning Spanish, I would have thought so, too.
It wasn't until I discovered my language learning method that things "clicked" for me...
I'm Benny Lewis!
You might know me as the author of the #1 best seller Fluent in 3 Months. Or you might have seen me profiled in National Geographic or speaking at TEDx.
Over the past 10+ years, I've traveled to over 40 countries, become fluent in seven languages, conversational in another four and I've gotten by in another 12 languages.
Thanks to my adventures and the charm of my lilting accent I've been given the nickname Benny the Irish Polyglot.
As I mentioned just now, it hasn't always been this way.
When I started out with language learning, I didn't have a clue. Not a single clue. I'm not "natural" or "gifted" with languages. And I didn't consider myself a particularly dedicated learner.
How have I learned so many languages?
Here's what changed things:
I figured language is about communication.
It's about meeting interesting people.
It's about discovering new worlds.
It's a social thing.
So often, we make language learning about sitting at a desk, reading from a textbook. All the fun and passion are drained away. And language learning should be all about fun and passion.
I found that if I simply started speaking a language, from day one, and immersed myself in that language, I naturally picked it up.
“I had never had a conversation in Spanish before this challenge as I never thought I was ready. Doing this challenge and having the support & encouragement of everyone pushed me to do the thing I was too scared to do, talk!”
By meeting interesting people, and wanting to know more about them, I found I wanted to learn.
Motivation was key - and I'll show you how to find yours.
Confidence is also vital - again, I'll share how you get that.
With confidence and motivation, you can learn any language.
That's why I developed systems to help me — and others — find confidence and motivation when they're learning a language.
As you've probably guessed, I'd like to share it with you:
“I truly believe it is one of the best methods by which to go about learning a second language, third language, fourth language even. It’s fantastic.”
I'll Show You How to Fall in Love With Languages
Following my method, you'll open the doors to the adventure of language learning.
Here are just some of the things you can do once you know the real secrets to learning a second language:
Travel the World
- Immerse yourself in a full cultural experience with every new place you visit
- Have the confidence to live abroad
- Understand the cultures you visit from the inside
Embrace Your Passion for Learning
- Fall in love with language learning. It’s all about passion!
- Stimulate your brain by reading books and newspapers in your new language
- Get a broader perspective as you discover new ways of thinking
"I wanted to talk to people in a different language, and that's definitely what this challenge will get you to do."
- Have the confidence and courage to start a conversation with anyone
- Impress your family and friends with your language skills
- Learn how to blend in anywhere
Live Your Dreams
- Find the overseas job you’ve always dreamed of
- Meet new and interesting people
- Make the most of every opportunity
“The Challenge helped me see that anything can become possible. I took another leap of faith and signed up to travel abroad next summer. So big thanks to the Challenge and all the participants. You all helped me see that I can do it.”
And here's how:
Introducing the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge: Have Confident Conversations in Your New Language
You can speak a new language in real conversations.
Not tomorrow. Not next year. Not when you've learned an entire dictionary and you've got perfect grammar.
The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge is about speaking a new language now through having real conversations. I've found that this is the single most effective way to learn a language.
Time and again students tell us “I always wanted to learn a new language, and I tried a million different techniques, but it only actually happened when I tried the Fluent in 3 Months method.”
Now before I tell you more about what's inside the course, there's an important question I want to answer:
I run a course called the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge and a website called Fluent in 3 Months. Plus I've written a book with the same name.
So I'm often asked "is it really possible to become fluent in 3 months?"
The short answer is yes. I won't go into details here. But if you're dedicated to learning a language and that's your main commitment every day for 3 months, then for many languages you will become fluent in that time.
What about if you're learning a language as a side project, alongside a busy life? This is what most of our students do in the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge. Most of our students are working, raising kids or at college. They've got lots of commitments alongside the Challenge. They're busy.
That's why I want to show you what's possible even if you're busy and only have a few minutes a day to learn a language.
Data Alert! Here are the Crunchy Numbers
During the Challenge, you'll be giving a handful of hours each week to language learning. Over 90 days, you'll clock up 40-50 hours of learning time.
If you use the right techniques — and we'll teach you the exact methods to use — then that's plenty enough time to get to conversational level.
After 90 days, you'll be ready for a 15 minute conversation in your new language.
In fact, we guarantee you'll have a 15 minute conversation.
Put the work in, and you'll have a 15 minute conversation by the end of the Challenge. Or I'll give you your money back.
Here are some of the things people tell me they want to do when they're fluent:
- Make friends around the world
- Have real conversations with native speakers
- Feel comfortable speaking their target language
- Feel confident to travel to new places
- Listen to music and podcasts
- Watch TV and films
- Read the news
When I hear these answers, I get stupidly excited! Why?
Because all things I just listed you can achieve in just 90 days. You don't need full fluency to do these things.
And here's the really exciting part...
Once you can do the above things in your new language, you'll find it rewarding and exciting to use your new language skills. You'll be ready to use your new language in the real world.
As a result, you'll feel excited to keep learning, and you'll reach fluency much faster than you otherwise would.
“The Challenge really motivates you to keep trying! You'll get there, you will achieve your goal!"
Maybe you're sold already. You know what to do:Yes - I want to have a 15 minute conversation in 90 days
And if you'd like to know more about what's inside, read on.
What is Fluent in 3 Months Challenge?
The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge is a complete system for learning a new language to conversational level.
You'll learn unique methods to learn your new language smarter and faster — and we'll provide you with the support you need to put those methods into practice and actually start speaking your new language.
During the guided 90-day program I'll show you step-by-step how to learn a new language. This is the most powerful part of the Fluent in 3 Months system – we’ve invested thousands of hours in creating a method for language learning that is results driven.
“I've improved an incredible amount over the last 90 days. I've come even further than I thought I would.”
Here's what's waiting for you inside the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge:
You'll get a ton of course content inside the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge. Don't worry about how much there is — I insisted on keeping my videos short (usually under 10 minutes) because I want to make sure you get straight to the good stuff. No fluff.
The Complete Fluent in 3 Months Video Course
Get your first assignment for the challenge, so you can hit the ground running. You'll also learn my 80:20 rule for language learning — so you'll know where to focus your energy for the best results (it's not what most language learners think).
In this 3-part module, you'll learn:
- Why I still couldn't speak a single sentence of German after 5 years of learning at high school — and what changed so I now start speaking a new language on the first day.
- One short phrase to memorise, so you'll be hungry and excited to learn more every day.
- The one thing I do to get the biggest buzz from language learning.
- How to bottle up the energy you feel at the start of a new language project — so you can take sips of that excitement when your motivation is running low.
- The unique Fluent in 3 Months Daily Check-In System you'll be using to stay on track with your language learning.
- How to access the Fluent in 3 Months private community.
In this module you'll learn:
- How I developed my Fluent in 3 Months system to be such an explosively powerful system for language learners.
- One of the biggest breakthroughs I had when I started learning languages as an adult — and how you can apply this insight to your own language learning.
- How to go from "I've always wanted to speak another language" to actually doing it.
In this module you'll learn:
- The language hacker's mindset — smarter and faster ways to learn a language.
- The most powerful language hack I've discovered in my 15+ years of language learning.
- How to start applying this hack right away (you'll be given a mini-mission to put it into practice).
In this module you'll learn the "roadtrip mindset", and the two key ways it holds back language learners. I'll show you how to get past this mindset, and give you a mission to beat it.
In this module you'll learn how to:
- Avoid burnout, maintain momentum and create a sustainable habit of language learning.
- Choose new vocabulary in your target language that makes you excited to keep learning.
- Find the right balance between "Play time" and "Learning time" when you're picking up a new language.
This module is a breakthrough moment for many challengers. You'll learn:
- The 4 "building blocks" you'll use in every conversation.
- An easy-to-follow method for assembling your own building blocks, that cover what you want to talk about.
- How to "unlock the vault" of your mind, so what you want to say is on the tip of your tongue — just like you're a native speaker.
In this module you'll learn:
- How the law of diminishing returns impacts language learners.
- How I discovered the "iceberg effect" during my failed language missions.
- A 3-step method you can follow to avoid icebergs and keep learning at a solid pace.
In this module, polyglot Shannon Kennedy shares one of her biggest language mistakes: learning a language to a high level, but neglecting to speak. You'll discover a simple strategy you can follow so you'll avoid this mistake.
In this module, you'll start to prepare for your 15-minute conversation on Day 90. You'll learn how to:
- Handle any nerves you feel about the 15-minute conversation.
- Make sure you feel prepared for the conversation.
- Find a native speaker who you'd like to speak with for 15 minutes.
The Complete Fluent in 3 Months Conversation Builder
The Fluent in 3 Months Conversation Builder course takes a "speak it to learn it" approach. That means almost zero grammar. You'll learn what you need to start speaking your new language with native speakers, right away.
Most language courses focus on words and phrases you'll rarely use in real conversations, like "curtains" and "tall". We'll show you the power phrases you can start using right away in real conversations — and how to build a bank of your own power phrases that are relevant to you. These power phrases are the building blocks of almost every conversation you'll have in your target language.
Over 5 in-depth modules, you'll learn how to do the following in your target language:
- Say “hello” and introduce yourself.
- Talk about your work, your family, and where you’re from.
- Explain why you’re learning your target language. You’ll be able to tell others what you like about it, and your reasons for wanting to speak the language.
- Talk about the things that you enjoy doing in your free time.
- Share about your favorite apps and resources for learning your target language.
- Make sure your conversation partner speaks at a speed that’s right for you. You’ll also learn how to ask them to repeat things you don’t understand.
- Ask questions so you can learn more about your conversation partners.
We teach specific techniques you can use so you can start speaking your target language even before you've built up your vocabulary. It's a potent and effective way to start doing what most language learners want, right from day one: have real conversations with native speakers.
The Fluent 3 in Months Challenge Starter Pack
You'll do even better in the Challenge if you're well prepared! The Challenge Starter Pack gives you everything you need to get ready before the Challenge starts on October 7th.
It's actually an incredibly valuable language course in itself, where you'll discover the core principles of my language learning method.
Inside the Starter Pack, you'll find:
- Course Syllabus
- Course Calendar
- My 5-Module Challenge Starter Pack Video Course that shows you the core of my system, and what you'll need to do for a successful challenge.
- The top 4 language tools that our most successful challengers use in every challenge.
- A step-by-step walkthrough for what you'll be doing in the first few days of the Challenge.
- Case Studies of some of our most successful Challengers
- And if you're really keen — bonus resources and extra reading.
Here's what you get in the Starter Pack Video Course:
An orientation module that shows you the first steps to getting started with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
In this module I reveal the core of my language learning system, so you'll know exactly what it takes to complete the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
A 15 minute conversation after 90 days? Isn't that impossible? Not for you! I'll show you the actions to take right now so Mission Impossible becomes not only probable — but almost inevitable. I'll also share the learning power tools that our most successful challengers use in every challenge.
Your missions in the Challenge will involve recording and sharing videos. This module shows you how to do that.
This is a bonus module to give you an extra boost of motivation when you need it most.
My Speak from Day One Video Course
During the Challenge you'll be speaking with native speakers right from the start. That's why I'm giving away my Speak from Day One video course as a bonus for all challengers, to give you the framework you need to start speaking.
In this eight part video course, I reveal my top language hacks. I also show you how to use them as I initiate a conversation with a native Spanish speaker.
- How to pick up the essentials of any language in a couple of hours
- Simple techniques for memorizing words and phrases
- The best starter resource for any language
- How to expand your vocabulary by thousands of words for free (no memorizing)
- A new way of thinking that makes communicating easy
- How to drop your shyness and just start talking
- Tips for beating conversation anxiety
- Make your first conversation go smoothly
- How to keep the conversation going when you run out of vocab
- Simple scripts to keep the words flowing
- How to let yourself make mistakes without tripping up over them
- What people in other cultures have that you need (and how to get it)
- The best way to learn grammar
- The “pick out” technique to make sense of almost anything
- How to spot cues that give away what’s being said
- Why the real world is different from a language exam
- The Captain Jack Sparrow speaking hack
- How to avoid umms and ahhs
- How to avoid the temptation to fall back on your native language
- What to do if people speak English to you
- A simple secret for masking your accent
On Top of All the Video Courses Above, You Also Get:
This isn’t just any crowd.
“It's just so cool to see everyone progress every single day.”
You'll be joining an inspired community of language learners — and all of them are working towards the same goal as you. In this community you'll find the energy, passion and motivation to push outside your comfort zone and keep learning every day.
You'll meet new friends from around the world who love languages as much as you do, and who will have your back. These are language learners who want to be there and want to support each other. Everyone in the challenge is excited to be learning a language!
It’s amazing to see the special friendships that are forged in every Challenge.
“I enjoyed the community aspect of the challenge - thanks everyone! On completing the challenge, I am more confident in general - I have spoken to and met so many new people.”
You'll be cheering one another on, going heart-to-heart on wins and setbacks, and sharing personal hacks for language learning, and providing a touch of friendly competition.
The people you meet in the Challenge will inspire you, invigorate you and give you the energy you need to keep learning. And you’ll be doing that for others too.
It’s impossible to describe how good it feels when you’re in the middle of that buzz.
I've developed my mini-challenges and assignments to rapidly boost your confidence and motivation at using your new language in the real world.
They're designed to get you breakthrough results, helping you move towards your goal and beyond your fear of speaking.
During the 90 days of the Challenge, you'll also have access to the Fluent in 3 Months Daily Check-in — so you'll be accountable for completing your daily learning goal.
With our tools and mini-challenges, you’ll find the grit you need to work through false starts, leap over hurdles of self doubt and get it done. You really can succeed in languages and become consistent – no matter what your past tells you.
“The encouragement from other challengers helps keep my motivation sky-high.”
In this downloadable journal you can track your progress through the Challenge, take notes on your favourite language hacks and “aha!” moments, and practise writing in your target language.
“What’s possible for me after the Challenge? I plan to have deeper and deeper conversations with native speakers when I travel."
During every Fluent in 3 Months Challenge we give away hundreds of dollars in prizes to the top challengers. You could be one of our winners!
Competition isn’t for everyone, but it can be a BIG motivator for some people, which is why we include the competitive element. It's up to you whether you want to take part.
Got questions? Want to know how to develop a language hacking strategy that’s right for you? Looking for a particular resource? We've got the answers.
You'll be granted access to a 1-1 language coach (via chat messaging) for the full duration of the 90 day challenge.
Any questions you have about language learning, your coach will be there to support and guide you.
Speaking is always the best way to learn a language. But sometimes there’s not a conversation partner available, or you just need to build a vocabulary. I’ve spent years searching out the best immersion resources, and I’ve put twelve kits together for you, including Spanish, French, Arabic, Chinese, Esperanto, English, Russian, Italian, Japanese, German, Irish, Portuguese, American Sign Language and other languages.
Each kit features a range of resources, such as:
- Starter words and phrases to build your vocabulary for your first conversation
- My favorite go-to dictionaries
- Guided online tutorials
- My favorite books for language learning
- Pronunciation and accent training
- Tests to evaluate your current language skills
- Podcasts and radio stations for audio immersion
- Video immersion websites
- Reading immersion — including news websites and smartphone apps
- Language games
- Tips on finding native speakers who live in your city
Conversational Connectors are simple phrases you can learn to “stretch out” a conversation. They make the conversation more natural and comfortable for you and the person you’re speaking with. They also give you the confidence to start a conversation without worrying that you’ll run out of things to say.
I’ve included Conversational Connectors for 24 languages including: Arabic, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Turkish, Vietnamese
In my language learning adventure, I’ve been lucky enough to meet some of the world’s greatest polyglots. These people are my mentors — the ones I’ve turned to when I’ve been stuck in my language learning.
I’ve reached out to them so you can benefit from their best advice.
I've included the following interviews (over 3 hours of content):
- Improve Your Accent with Luca Lampariello
- Enjoy Every Conversation with Anthony Lauder
- Stay Relaxed in your Language Learning with Richard Simcott
- Stop Stumbling Over Vocab with Alex Rawlings
- Start Thinking in Another Language with Professor Alexander Arguelles
- Boost Your Memory with Damien Elmes
- Rediscover the Joy of Learning with Khatzumoto
- Get Addicted to Languages with Moses McCormick
- Break Down Your Learning with Scott H. Young
- Crack the Language Mystery with Stuart Jay Raj
Here's a glimpse into the new way of thinking about languages you'll discover inside the Challenge. These hacks — and many others too — will become part of who you are and your mindset towards learning.
Break Out of "One-Size-Fits-All" Learning
Most language courses tell you what to learn and how to learn it. They take a one-size-fits-all approach. It’s little wonder that many people leave school feeling “languages aren’t for me!” If you feel like that, it simply means the method of language teaching used at your school didn’t fit your learning style.
The truth is, we all learn differently. Depending on your learning style, different tools will work for you.
My language hacking approach is an incredibly flexible system. It offers you the opportunity to try out different methods, tools, and techniques to see what works for you. And because you'll be doing this in my private community, you’ll get to see how others learn, try out what they’re doing, and ask for suggestions that fit in with your lifestyle.
You can be as unconventional as you like. My philosophy is that if it works for you, then do it!
Give Yourself a Time Limit
Research from MIT shows that you work smarter and harder (and get better results) if you have deadlines — especially if you have lots of small deadlines that build up to a bigger deadline.
That's why the Challenge always lasts just 90 days — and you’ll be aiming for a 15-minute conversation in your new language at the end of 90 days.
That’s a pretty tight deadline, so it will keep you focused on learning.
At the same time, you only have to keep up your learning for 90 days. So when the going gets tough, you’ll know that it won’t always be that way. After day 90, you can slack off as much as you want!
But you can slack off with a satisfying 15 minute conversation in your pocket.
You can be as unconventional as you like. My philosophy is that if it works for you, then do it!
Embrace “Optimal Arousal”
At times when you're learning a new language you’ll feel uncomfortable. It’s perfectly normal to feel that way when you’re meeting new people to chat with in a language you’re still learning.
So, as you speak your new language, you’ll be stepping outside your comfort zone.
Stepping outside your comfort zone — and feeling a little anxious — is good for learning. A small amount of anxiety helps you feel more focused, and perform better as you learn.
If you’re too relaxed, you’ll struggle to learn because you won’t have enough focus. The same is true if you’re too anxious. You’re aiming for what’s called “optimal arousal”.
In other words, it’s a good thing to take small steps outside your comfort zone. When you push yourself to feel a little anxious, you move up the arousal curve, and your performance improves.
Inside the Challenge I guide you through this process of taking small steps beyond what feels comfortable, all the way to having real conversations with native speakers.
We learn languages to connect with others, right? At least I do.
That’s why I always say the best way to learn a language is to speak from day one. The sooner you start speaking, the sooner you’ll start connecting with others.
Plus you’ll be practicing the skill you actually want to learn.
The Challenge is all about speaking a language. Sure, you can do listening, reading and writing as part of the challenge. But the goal is speaking.
I'll show you what it takes to find the confidence to speak a new language -- and have comfortable conversations with native speakers. You'll unlock your love of languages and find the confidence to finally connect.
It's Not About Your Grandma
You've got to be here because you want to be here. Not because your grandma wants you to, your mom wants you to, or because you vaguely believe it's a good idea to speak another language. If that's you, then step away. The Challenge is only for people who are hungry to learn a language.
When you’re learning because you want to learn, you’ll perform better.
Wanting to be there is also called intrinsic motivation. And research shows that if you have this, you’re better at learning.Yes - I want to have a 15 minute conversation in 90 days
In our 90 day challenges I’ve seen thousands of language learners become comfortable speaking a new language — real conversations with new friends they’ve made from around the world.
“I've been getting so many compliments on my Chinese... everyone is so surprised when I tell them a few months ago I only knew 'hello'"
How is it that a reasonably priced, 90 day language program achieves something that many expensive university language courses (costing $10,000+, and taking years to complete) fail to do?
There's a good reason so many language learners don't speak their target language.
Many, many language learners are stuck because they've believed it.
If you've tried to learn a language before, you've probably experienced this:
For the first few days (or maybe weeks) you’re excited about your new language. You’re learning new things. You get the buzz of “I can do this”.
Then it starts to get overwhelming. The more you learn, the more you see how far you’ve got to go.
You feel you’ll never get to the stage where you can do what you want to do: use your new language skills in real conversations.
So you end up skipping a day. Then a couple days pass. After a week or so you tell yourself “I’m just not that good at languages”.
STOP! That's the #1 myth about language learning. Happening, right there!
Here's the myth in just 10 words: Some people are gifted at languages, and some aren't.
Here's how I know this is bunk. You're reading this. You’ve got no issues with learning languages.
You've learned English to a level of fluency. Everyone learns their native language to fluency, without even really trying. Everyone is good at languages.
So how come the myth is so pervasive?
Most language courses focus on vocabulary, or grammar, or listening skills, or reading and writing. Don’t get me wrong. These are all important skills – and you will have to tackle them as a language learner. But they’re not the real obstacle to learning a language.
So people focus on these skills and they get stuck. It feels overwhelming.
“In this challenge I learned that it IS possible to be able to actually speak another language without years of study.”
The real obstacle to language learning? Your mindset. Your confidence. Your self-belief that you've got what it takes to speak another language, and use it in real conversations.
The myth that you’re not good at languages. This belief makes so many language learners just give up. And when you quit, you make that belief stronger.
The “Secret” of Why the Fluent in 3 Months Method Works
Here’s why: Most language courses ignore the real reason that people who want to speak another language fail to do so.
Let me state this clearly. The problem is not lack of resources (there are plenty of good resources out there). And it’s not your ability to learn languages. You’re already a language ace!
The roadblock to fluency is something else. That's why I set up Fluent in 3 Months.
The Real Key to Learning a Language
There are two things you need to do to learn a language. Just two.
Do these two things, and you'll be having confident conversations before you know it.
Speak with native speakers as much as you can. Even when you’re a complete beginner. That means you’re practising the skill you actually want to learn. It’s also incredibly rewarding.
Stick with it. This is the biggest challenge. Some people can just stick-with-it come what may, which is why they appear gifted at languages. But what you’re seeing is not actually a gift for languages. They’ve just learned to keep at it no matter what. Most of us need help with this.
These sound simple — but many language learners struggle with both of these things.
I'll show you exactly how you can do both of these. Once you've mastered these two skills, you'll never look at language learning the same way again.
“The Challenge is an incredibly empowering environment for a language learning journey. It gave me a “how-to” roadmap for learning to speak a language and the support of equally passionate language learners as a cheering squad. I know I never would have accomplished what I did these past 90 days without this formidable combination.”
We don’t tell you what to learn — that’s the failed approach to language learning.
We show you how to learn a language. This is one of the most powerful skills you can master.
In fact, you’ll build your confidence and experience so much after just 90 days that you’ll be shouting from the rooftops about your 15 minute conversation at the end of it. And we’ll be celebrating right along with you.
It’s no surprise that many students come back to learn a third, fourth and fifth language. My method is invigorating. It works. And learning languages can be addictive.
Could you do it on your own? Yes — you could do it alone — and you’d need a cast iron will, and many years of trial and error (lots of our students have tried and failed for years to learn a language before joining us).
It's when people join the Challenge that their language learning starts to soar.
Is the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge Right For You?
The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge is the most effective way I've found to learn a new language.
But it's not right for everyone.
Is the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge Right For You?
The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge IS RIGHT for You if:
- You're ready to commit to an intensive language project — 3-4 hours per week for 90 days
- You want to make new friends who love languages as much as you do, and who will encourage you to keep learning
- You're keen to experiment with new methods for learning a language
- You're willing to step outside your comfort zone
- You're age 18 or over
The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge is NOT For You if:
- You want a quick and easy fix for speaking a new language
- You can't give 3-4 hours a week to language learning
- You believe language learning can only take place in an official classroom environment
- You want to learn alone and so you won't take part in the community
- You want to stick with the ways you've always learned, and don't want to try new things.
- You like to stay well inside your comfort zone
Hold a 15 Min Conversation with a Native Speaker in 90 Days
“Without a doubt THE best thing I’ve done in my French learning journey, and I plan on taking more Challenge journeys with other languages.”
After just 90 days in the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge you’ll have a 15 minute conversation with a native speaker in your new language.
The Fluent in 3 Months Challenge is currently CLOSED.
Join the Waiting List and find out when the next Challenge starts: