February 3, 2012
I'm playing with the test feature on LWT, and while it works fine if I go to individual texts, it's behaving decidedly oddly when I set it to test across a few texts, which would be more useful if it worked.
I've tried this in both French and German, and while the weirdness is slightly different, it's there in both. In French the thing only wants to test me on Well Known words, while in German it wants to test me on phrases, not words (also from Well Known vocab, however). Even if I let it do that, it never actually recognises that it has tested that word or phrase, and keeps cycling through a small handful of them, ad infinitum (or at least until I get sick of trying to make it work properly).
Just tried it in Hebrew, and getting the same issues as with French. In all three cases, the numbers at the bottom are also being funny. The 'untested' total never diminishes, with the absolute total increasing with each new test.
I don't have multiple texts in any other language to try with this. All three of these are on the initial given set-up.
Speaks: French and Hebrew
Learned in school and wants to get back to: German and Irish
Currently beginning: Russian
August 3, 2011
Seems to be a problem in Benny's "special" version. The standard version doesn't have such problems...
Most Users Ever Online: wp_m8bqz1_sferrorlog
Currently Online: cdub4language
Currently Browsing this Page:
Stephanie S: 742
Guest Posters: 10
Newest Members:Nurana hajiyeva, Nurana, patricia159, prakash chand, renata.daniel, jfllim18
Moderators: Lingo: 1248, anno: 205, James Johnson_1: 1
Administrators: Benny Lewis: 485, Bálint Kőrösi: 0, tweaky: 0, The Duke: 17, Dávid Csere: 0, Ingo: 1