Fluent in 3 Months Challenge participant and Spanish learner, Zsuzsanna, chats with Benny and Shannon about finally finding success in language learning, the importance of friendship and connections in language, and being a gregarious introvert.
We guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
Patreon Extended Episode
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Learning Spanish in the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge and finally finding success in language learning
- How friendships and connections can make learning languages a positive experience
- Being a gregarious introvert and what that means for language learning
- The importance of consistency
- Raising a bilingual son
- Learning Spanish through a non-native language
- Why Office Hours are one of the best parts of the Challenge
- How accountability can impact your success
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy