Benny Lewis and Shannon Kennedy chat with Matt Kepnes, also known as Nomadic Matt. Matt shares his experiences learning languages as he travels the world on a budget as well as his best budget travel tips in this episode of the Language Hacking Podcast.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Traveling on a budget
- Matt’s experience learning French in Paris
- The importance of getting private tutors for your language
- Matt’s experience learning Thai
- Using hand signals to aid your communication in a new language
- Advice on traveling after the pandemic
- Top tips for budget travel and local travel
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy
Join Our Patreon
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.