Luca Sadurny, co-founder of Mosalingua, talks about how learning French helped him discover that everyone can learn a language when using the right method. A discovery that later led to the foundation of the popular language learning resource Mosalingua.
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.
Some of the topics discussed in this episode include:
- Luca’s background and the background and development of Mosalingua
- Ikigai, a concept which motivates you to learn languages in the right way
- How everyone can learn languages if they have the right method
- How to raise trilingual children and the one-parent-one-language approach
- Time management techniques and how to find time for yourself
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy