Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
Benny Lewis and Shannon Kennedy have a conversation with Idahosa Ness, founder of the Mimic Method. In this episode of the Language Hacking Podcast, Idahosa details his language learning strategies, employing music, rapping, mimicry and deliberate practice.
- The Mimic Method
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- How Idahosa developed the Mimic Method by learning multiple languages
- Freestyle rapping as a language tool
- Mouth and tongue training to form sounds in a new language
- Learning to tune your ear to a new language
- How to sound like a native and integrate into other cultures
- How to overcome perfectionism by getting into the flow
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy