Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
Benny Lewis and Shannon Kennedy interview Paulette, an “ordinary” yet extra-ordinary language learner who is an avid language learner and cancer survivor who has incredible insights and tips on self-compassion.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Learning languages at university
- How to overcome language learning failures and keep learning
- How to build confidence in your language skills
- Finding accountability with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge
- Having fun while learning languages
- How to best use your time when learning a language
- Learning French while battling cancer
- Staying motivated using emotional connections
- Peaks and valleys of motivation
- Self-awareness and self-compassion when studying languages
- Being a renaissance woman
- Coming to peace with the space-time continuum
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy