This episode features Evelyn, who learned conversational Korean in just 90 days with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
We actually guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
In our chat with Evelyn shares how she made huge leaps forward in her Korean learning with the support of community in the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- How to maintain motivation through community
- Fighting perfectionism when learning a very different language
- Why the resources you use don’t matter as much as the time you’re putting in
- Having success during lockdown with the Fluent in 3 Months challenge
- Keys to her success with the Korean language and what makes Korean easy
- How the community helped her overcome learning plateaus
- Using drills to learn Korean
- Thinking differently because of Korean
- Understanding Gangnam Style
- How to deal with bad days in language learning
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy
Join Our Patreon
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.