This episode features Bryce, who learned conversational Portuguese in just 90 days with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
We actually guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
In this episode, Benny and Shannon talk with two Fluent in 3 Months Challenge participants, Bryce and Michele, who are husband and wife learning their native languages with help from one another.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Connecting with your partner and their family through their native language
- Speaking Portuguese for an hour during the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge
- Language learning milestones and building confidence
- Learning English while living in Kansas and dealing with culture shock
- Having patience with your partner
- Falling in love as a motivation
- Raising multilingual children and connecting with them through language
- How to practice a language with your partner
- Approaching language learning like an air infantryman
- Using Dream Teams in the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge
- Bringing Brazilian culture into the American home
- Advice for when you and your partner don’t speak the same language
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy