Benny and Shannon talk to Chuck Smith, a notable figure in the language learning and Esperanto communities about Esperanto and its culture, and why Esperanto should be your next language.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- What Esperanto is and its history
- Why learn Esperanto?
- Does Esperanto really help you learn other languages?
- The lack of irregular verbs in Esperanto
- The lack of taboos and exclusivity in Esperanto
- The empowering nature of Esperanto conversations
- The unique aspects of Esperanto culture
- Going to Esperanto events in Europe
- Founding Amikumu
- Why grammar books may not be the best way to reach your language learning goals
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning
” by Shannon Kennedy