Poet, artist and polyglot Maria Ortega Garcia talks to Benny Lewis and Shannon Kennedy about mindfulness, language learning as an introvert, and the power of using art and poetry as language learning tools.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Learning languages as an introvert
- Mindfulness in language learning
- Using poetry as a tool for languages
- The biggest struggles students face trying to learn languages with poems
- How artistic expression and creativity fit into language learning
- Exploring identity through languages
- Using art as an inspiration for language learning
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy
Join Our Patreon
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.