This episode features Svenja, who learned conversational Russian and Arabic in just 90 days with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
We actually guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
Benny and Shannon have a conversation with Svenja about her experience of learning several languages as a part of the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- How the Challenge helped Svenja make a breakthrough with her Arabic studies
- Differences between learning a language in school versus on your own
- Building language islands
- Language learning struggles with grammar, pronunciation, and time management
- Maintaining multiple languages
- What a polyglot’s daily learning routine looks like
- How to gain confidence as a language learner
- Why it’s difficult to learn a language alone
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy