Inner French podcast creator and host, Hugo Cotton, chats with Benny Lewis and Shannon Kennedy about using languages as tools to learn about other things, choosing compelling language content, and how to use what you’re hearing in another language in conversations.
Hugo knows how to both choose and create compelling comprehensible input for language learners. He uses this strength to host the popular language podcast, Inner French.
- Inner French
- Real Polish podcast
- Inner French Apple Podcasts
- Inner French Spotify
- Inner French Youtube
- Language Hacking podcast episode with Anja Winter
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- The story behind the creation of Inner French
- Using languages as a tool to learn about other things
- What Hugo likes about certain language learning podcasts
- Good resources for learning a language in this way, without being too complicated
- Tricks for finding good resources in another language
- Choosing compelling content as a language teacher
- Using controversial conversation topics to spark interest and passion
- Biggest struggles French learners face
- How to use what you’re hearing and learning in another language, in conversations
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy
Join Our Patreon
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.