Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
Peter Galante, the founder of Innovative Languages, shares how he went from creating a Japanese podcast to running a company that teaches more than 30 languages. He also discusses running a language learning business and his personal tips for learning a new language.
- Innovative Languages
- Fluent in 3 Months
- Bringing back a dead language – Benny’s Hungarian project
- The story behind how Peter Galante started Innovative Languages
- How to find the best people for your team
- How to start a language learning business
- Tips for creating a language learning system
- How to find a job where you can use your language skills
- Developing a language learning business
- How Peter got started with Japanese
- 3 ways to think about learning languages – language profile, routine, anchor points
- The future of Innovative Languages
- How to be self-motivated and goal-oriented
- How a teacher or advisor can help you stay on or get back on track