Fluent in 3 Months Challenge participant, Sam, joins Shannon and Benny to talk about how the Challenge changed the way he learned languages and helped him find consistency and discover new language learning methods.
This episode features Sam, who made significant progress in many languages in just 90 days with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
We guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
Some of the topics discussed in the interview are:
- Hating languages in school and going on to love them later in life
- Discovering your learning style and how it leads to success
- How the Challenge changed the way Sam learned languages
- How to work through roadblocks in your learning
- Why “done” is better than perfect
- Using comedy as a language learning tool
- Combining writing with shadowing as a learning method
- How novelty and newness can keep you engaged and excited about your languages
- Stick-with-it-ness and the power of consistency
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy