What’s the best language learning system?
So many people keep asking me this question, so I want to settle it once and for all.
If you have been wondering what you should invest in, today I am going to tell you the one system you should be using right from the start!
Years of experimentation in seeing those who apply this system immediately, and those who don’t, have convinced me that there is no argument that this is the best language learning system you can ever get access to!
Look no further than HB 2.0!
HB is based on the most advanced technology on the planet. Unlike the competition, this system comes with the following automatically integrated:
- Advanced voiced recognition and feedback-based correction: get instant corrections on your mistakes as you make them!! This feedback is timed for only the most crucial mistakes in early stages, which will help you advance overall much quicker.
- Context based recognition! Even if you do make mistakes, the system automatically adjusts for this and derives what you mean from the context – you are encouraged to attempt to do the same with the system yourself
- Completely natural language, with an advanced memory bank of slang, idioms and cultural references
- Pressure-based instant requirement to speak. This feature is challenging, but ensures that you will improve on your level quicker than you ever can in other learning systems.
- An almost infinite database of interactive conversations: you’ll never run out of material to work on!
- Built-in positive reinforcement. This system automatically detects when you are running into difficulty and provides encouraging messages to get you back on track!
- Completely portable!! You can access your HB system on-the-go! Use it on buses, trains, while going on walks, at social events, or from the comfort of your home.
Great! How can I get access to HB 2.0??
You’ll be glad to hear that, unlike many language courses, using HB to progress in your target language won’t break the bank!
Actually, it’s very reasonably priced! Many times at worst it will cost you no more than the price of a coffee! In fact, I’m going to tell you how to get one (or several!) free of charge!
Many people think that using HB to improve their language skills is out of their reach. Let me reiterate that you do not need to go abroad to get a copy. HB designed especially for your target language is available just around the corner!
- HB is available in most major touristy cities
- You can also reserve your copy online to pick up in person using various websites
- If you happen to be in the country it is manufactured in, make sure to avoid common mistakes people make or you make pick up the wrong copy!
Isn’t HB only for advanced users?
It is commonly believed that you should start with other systems before transitioning to HB 2.0 or that only “advanced” users should consider accessing it, and only when they feel “ready”. Some people even actively avoid HB at all costs as their strategy. They believe they are preparing themselves before upgrading.
This is simply not true – the features that I have listed above are not included in other learning systems and this makes them vastly inferior. You will always learn slower and more inefficiently if you use the totally unnatural and non-intuitive competition. Satisfied users of HB 2.0 will testify that it is a more efficient and practical application that produces quick and real results.
Stop waiting, stop using inferior systems and invest in HB 2.0 today!!
Your thoughts on this amazing technology appreciated in the comments below Feel free to share this post with your friends on Facebook too!
Enter your email in the top right of the site to subscribe to the Language Hacking League e-mail list for way more tips sent directly to your inbox!
If you enjoyed this post, you will love my TEDx talk! You can get much better details of how I recommend learning a language if you watch it here.
This article was written by Benny Lewis
Comments: If you liked this post or have anything to say, please leave a comment! I love reading them
Just keep in mind that I’ll delete any rude, trolling, spammy, irrelevant or way off-topic comments. If you have a general language learning question, please ask it in the forums. Otherwise please use the search tool on the right for any other question not related to this post.
- How to make time if you are too busy (Very similar post)
- Does drinking help you speak a foreign language? (Very similar post)
- Communicating without words - my fun non-spoken train ride in India (Very similar post)
- Why getting mistaken for a native speaker is much easier than you think (Very similar post)
- Do you need to be rich to travel the world? (Quite a similar post)
- How I have spoken no English with locals for my entire first week (RANDOM - Somewhat similar post)