Fluent in 3 Months Challenge participant and Dutch learner, Corentin, chats with Benny and Shannon about “redefining” yourself as a language learner and finding success in your new identity.
We guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Living in Brussels and needing to learn Dutch
- How to help your production in a language catch up to your comprehension
- When to focus on one language learning skill and when to focus on the four core skills
- “Redefining” yourself as a language learner
- Why the Challenge helped Corentin more than traditional language classes
- Taking control of your own language learning for success
- Using a to-do app to coordinate with a team while language learning
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy