Fluent in 3 Months Challenge participant and French learner, Joaquin, explains how deciding to study in France helped him become serious about his goal to learn French, and how he kept his progress up by working hard to keep himself accountable.
We guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
Join Our Patreon
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to get access to bonus content and monthly exclusives.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- How to stay accountable when learning a new language
- Why being bilingual doesn’t mean it’s always easy learning new languages
- Joaquin, Elizabeth, and Benny’s ways to includes some fun language days to their learning schedule
- Mini-missions and how they make learning languages seem more approachable
- Joaquin’s experience with Language Hacking French
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy