Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
Benny and Elizabeth chat with Mark Pentleton about how he started the Coffee Break language podcasts and how his role shifted from language teacher to language learner.
Mentioned in this Episode
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Starting and developing Coffee Break language podcasts
- Moving from teacher to learner on the podcast
- Helping his children learn languages at home
- How students can overcome the intermediate plateau
- Having patience and avoiding comparison with others
- The opportunities that come from speaking languages
- How to view mistakes and be resilient
- How Mark found and built the Coffee Break team
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy