Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
This episode features Katie Pascoe, editor of the Language Hacking podcast. Katie also co-founded VR Languages and helped create Dynamic Spanish.
Dynamic Spanish gets you speaking Spanish confidently in VR with the Starter Pack for beginners. More advanced learners can explore Spain in 360 guided tours with Dynamic Spanish Trips.
Katie also discusses her recent experience with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge.
We actually guarantee that anyone who completes the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge will have a 15-minute conversation in their new language after 90 days of learning. You can find out more here.
Mentioned in this Episode
- Dynamic Spanish
- Dynamic Spanish Instagram
- Dynamic Spanish Facebook
- VR Languages Youtube
- Fluent in 3 Months Challenge
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Getting an ear for languages by eavesdropping on family conversations in Punjabi
- Living in, and learning languages in Korea, Brazil and Spain
- The dynamic of learning languages as a couple
- Creating VR Languages and a virtual reality Spanish course, Dynamic Spanish, for beginners and more advanced speakers
- The immersion and experiential learning of language courses in virtual reality
- How to use VR with a phone or an Oculus Quest
- How Katie improved her past tense and subjunctive with the Fluent in 3 Months Challenge
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy