Full disclosure: This post contains affiliate links. ?
Alice Cimino, a 19 year old third culture kid, chats with Benny Lewis about growing up bilingual, being homeschooled, learning languages as a teenager, and much more.
Some of the topics brought up during the interview are:
- Growing up in Guadeloupe and integrating Italian into her life
- Moving as a teenager to the Dominican Republic with no Spanish
- Homeschooling and the associated strengths and pitfalls
- Learning English by reading Harry Potter
- Improving her British accent with Downton Abbey and Love Island
- Writing articles and learning to be creative in her non-native language
- Why learning language number five isn’t as easy as it sounds
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy