This episode includes a Black Friday promotion. Follow this link to get the Black Friday price.
How can language learning happen through reading stories?
Olly Richards, creator of the Uncovered Language Courses, is back on the Language Hacking Podcast to answer the question above.
Olly shares his story and explains how he combined his background in education, his polyglot skills, and his passion for writing in order to make language learning more accessible to the everyday language learner. He explains how there is more to language learning than just passive absorption
Benny and Elizabeth encourage Olly to talk about the structure of his courses, how they cover microskills needed by beginners to build solid bases in a new language, and the struggle to find the right native tutor to support the courses’ development.
The discussion also covers Olly’s recently released intermediate-level Uncovered courses and how they follow the same methodology as his beginner courses.
If you’re interested in testing out Olly’s Uncovered method, take advantage of the Uncovered Courses Black Friday promotion going on right now!
Follow this link to get the Black Friday price.
- Uncovered Language Courses Black Friday Deals
- Olly’s first podcast episode: #005 | Olly Richards on Living Abroad and Story Learning
- French Uncovered review: French Uncovered
- Italian Uncovered review: Italian Uncovered
- German Uncovered review: German Uncovered
- Spanish Uncovered review: Spanish Uncovered
- Japanese Uncovered review: Japanese Uncovered
Enjoy the podcast? Subscribe to our Patreon to support what we do!
Podcast theme: “A New Beginning” by Shannon Kennedy